[WireGuard] WireGuard on OpenWRT: Success

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Tue Nov 8 17:07:57 CET 2016

Hey guys,

Using the latest netifd prototype with some modifications that was
posted a few days ago, I've just gotten WireGuard/OpenWRT running on a
cheap MIPS wifi router I found on the internet for €10. All packets
from the wireless network get pushed over the tunnel to the
demo.wireguard.io WireGuard server. So far it's working pretty well,
and I have no complaints. I'll keep my eyes open for any problems, so
that WireGuard in OpenWRT can be first class.

Regards,