[WireGuard] Seeking Ubuntu PPA Maintainer

Dan Luedtke mail at danrl.com
Wed Nov 16 07:20:55 CET 2016

Hi Egbert,

thank you for maintaining the PPA. I am using it and it works great on my servers. I wish the version bumps would happen more often as long as the code is experimental. Testing "old" code does not make too much sense (I think we mailed a couple of days ago about that). Other from that I strongly support Egbert's PPA becoming the official one. Had no problems so far and I like the test setup.

Cheers,

Dan