trouble installing on Fedora and CentOS

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Aug 8 22:08:11 CEST 2017

On Tue, Aug 08, 2017 at 12:58:58 -0700,
  adam souzis <adam at souzis.com> wrote:

>The bad news is I was unable to get Wireguard working on either CentOS 7,
>Fedora 26 or Fedora 25 (running these on AWS), it doesn't appear to be
>installing the kernel module properly.

I run it on rawhide (Fedora 27 effectivel) by building from source.

I have a local clone of the git repo and do the following:
cd WireGuard/src
make clean all
su
make install

That installs the kernel module in the running kernel. You'll need kernel-devel
installed and maybe kernel-headers. If you are updating the module, you will
want to stop wireguard and use rmmod wireguard to remove the existing module,
so the new one will get loaded (or reboot the system).