silly (?) questions

seb seb at sebastiaan-stoffels.com
Tue Aug 8 23:13:45 CEST 2017

What a shame you are so cynical, and rude.
I was simply chiming in to highlight a Python GUI library as you mentioned kivy.
apologies if i didnt solve all your problems.
p.s. did you even look at the project?
It certainly wasnt meant to be an advertisement. Not entirely sure what i would have been advertising as the project is open source.
If this is what the WG list is like, ill be happy to leave.
hope all your questions get answered.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Bzzzz <lazyvirus at gmx.com> Date: 9/8/17  12:06 am  (GMT+10:00) To: Sebastiaan Stoffels <seb at sebastiaan-stoffels.com> Cc: wireguard at lists.zx2c4.com Subject: Re: silly (?) questions
On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 21:05:57 +1000