FR: interface ListenAddress (Aka:Multihomed server issue)

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Thu Aug 10 17:51:47 CEST 2017

Hey Jan,

> When wireguard clients connect, their config shows their peer
> to be the Uplink IP address instead of the IP on the Public
> interface that was specifically assigned for wireguard (wgsrv)

Do you mean to say that the _endpoint_ IP address of the WireGuard
peer is an IP associated with Uplink instead of with Public? If this
is the case, it might be some odd DNAT situation causing this to
happen for you? The peer's endpoint IP address is simply the src IP of
the most recently authenticated packet from the peer. It sounds like
there's something odd in place causing the src IP to be wrong? But I
can't think of how this would be WireGuard related. Unless I've
misunderstood something?