[patch] wg: add support for peer names using a file in userspace

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Fri Dec 8 05:26:33 CET 2017

By the way, would you send future patches using git-send-email? It's
impossible to review inline on a mailing list if you do an attachment
like this. Having opened the file after downloading it, the
implementation and configuration syntax you propose are problematic,
but in light of the more broad issues I mentioned a minute ago, I'm
not sure it's productive to start dialing down into those.