Maximum number of interfaces ?

Will van Gulik mailing-porcus at porcus.ch
Tue Jan 3 09:52:14 CET 2017

Hi,

I'm trying to use multiple wireguard tunnel in one VM at the same time, but it seems that only the first two I configured are working. I'm currently trying with 5 interfaces, I see the incoming packet in tcpdump but no reaction of the destination host with all the wg interfaces.

I'm not sure there is a limitation on that, I could totally have missed that. Should I use 1 interface with multiple peers rather than multiple interface ?

I'm testing that on a Debian with 4.8.7-1, running on a KVM host.

Any insight ?

Kind regards,

Will