Maximum number of interfaces + Debug

Will van Gulik mailing-porcus at porcus.ch
Thu Jan 5 23:49:03 CET 2017

Hi Everyone,

I went a bit further and did compile the module with debug rather than using the repo's version, and I get a :
wireguard: Invalid packet from xxxx:yyy
in my dmesg. I would have hoped to get something more clear, but would a module version mismatch be an issue or does this mostly looks like a key issue ? I would be strange because I reissued them several times.

Any clue, ideas, else ?

Cheers,

Will