multiple wireguard interface and kworker ressources

nicolas prochazka prochazka.nicolas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 15:50:16 CEST 2017

At this moment, we are using  3000 wg tunnel on a single wireguard
interface, but now
we want divide the tunnels by interface and by group of our client, to
manage qos by wireguard interface, and some other tasks.
So on in a single interface, it's working well, but test with 3000
interface causes some trouble about cpu / load average , performance
of vm.
Regards,
Nicolas