multiple wireguard interface and kworker ressources

nicolas prochazka prochazka.nicolas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 20:08:16 CEST 2017

hello,
one interface = one public key
with multiples interfaces we can manage mutliples ip without aliasing,
it's more confortable to bind some specific service .
statisitiques informations ( bp, error) is more easily to manage with
differents interfaces

we are talking about ~ 1000 wireguard interfaces with 500 tunnels
(peer) for each .

Nicolas