openwrt reboot with high load using wireguard

Tiago Condeixa tcondeixa at veniamworks.com
Mon Jun 26 13:02:08 CEST 2017

Hi Jason,

I was using Wireguard version 20170517, but now I tried with wireguard from master branch (2f12227690cf9a979a9a148109c96ab4f6ee6c0e) to check results after IP address source issue correction and the reboot problem goes away.
If for some reason I detect some storage behaviour latter I will let you know, but right now it’s really good.

Thanks,
Tiago