Release monitoring (Was: Wireguard added to Alpine Linux)

Baptiste Jonglez baptiste at bitsofnetworks.org
Wed Mar 8 17:05:29 CET 2017

Hi Stuart,

On Thu, Mar 02, 2017 at 09:49:53PM +0000, Stuart Cardall wrote:
> To monitor releases @ Alpine we use https://release-monitoring.org/ - if
> it doesn't pick up the changes I'll subscribe.

Thanks for mentioning this, it's a nice tool!  I started using it for
other projects.  By the way, receiving notification emails is non-obvious:
you have to register on https://apps.fedoraproject.org/notifications and
add a filter that matches the upstream projects you are interested in.

I just added wireguard [1], the monitoring system is configured to scrape
https://git.zx2c4.com/WireGuard/ and look for "WireGuard-([\d\.]*).tar.xz"
to extract a version number.

Baptiste

[1] https://release-monitoring.org/project/13481/