I will mail you WireGuard stickers

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Thu May 18 15:17:35 CEST 2017

Hey list,

Today an order of WireGuard stickers arrived. If you've come to any
conferences where there's been a WireGuard talk, then you've
undoubtedly gotten some stickers. If not, however, you might be
missing out. Want me to send you some? Or a decent amount of them for
a local hacker space?

If you write to me with your name, address, and roughly how many
stickers you want, I'll put them inside an envelope and send them off.
If you're requesting "tons" of stickers, knowing the name of the
hackerspace or organization to which you plan to distribute them would
probably foster more confidence. I'll be mailing these from Paris.

Regards,
Jason

Stickers: Read me! You've found this archived mailing list post because presumably, you would like some stickers. To request stickers, send an email to team ^at^ wireguard dot com. Include in your email: 1) a properly formatted mailing address and 2) the quantity of stickers you would like.