Production usage of Wireguard

Ferris Ellis ferris at ferrisellis.com
Mon Nov 6 22:41:18 CET 2017

Hello Wireguard mailing list!

I have been very interested in the WireGuard project for a little while now
and am in the process of evaluating it. While benchmarks and code reviews
are useful, they don’t uncover many of the issues that can potentially wake
one up at 3am. I’d hunted around on the web for a while but wasn’t able to
find any articles on running WireGuard in a production environment. I know
the project is still young but was wondering if anyone on the mailing list
had started using WireGuard in production? And, if so, if they’d be willing
to share some details about their use case and experience?

Cheers,
Ferris

--
Ferris Ellis