Production usage of Wireguard

William Öling william at azirevpn.com
Tue Nov 7 13:57:03 CET 2017

Hello,

We run WireGuard in production for a sizable user base. We've had no problems with it at all so far. However, we'd like to create problems as a means of finding any latent bugs, so yesterday we opened up our service for free, so we can get more people toasting our servers.

Check out https://www.azirevpn.com/wireguard if anybody wants to put some bandwidth through our pipes.

Br,
William, AzireVPN