Fix Debian install guide on wireguard.com/install

Baptiste Jonglez baptiste at bitsofnetworks.org
Wed Nov 15 23:00:45 CET 2017

Hi,

Please keep the list in copy.

On 15-11-17, Adrián Mihálko wrote:
> Hi Baptiste,
>
> I am using Rapbian and Raspberry Pi 3, it is not compatible with this repo?

As far as I know, Raspbian uses its own repositories.  I had a quick look
at the repository archive and they don't seem to package wireguard.

Installing wireguard from the official Debian armhf package might work,
but there could be compatibility issues.  The installation instructions
are valid for Debian, where the GPG key for unstable is already available.

Does wireguard work fine on your raspberrypi when you install it this way?