Qualcomm Shortcut Forwarding Engine

Lucian Cristian luci at createc.ro
Thu Nov 30 00:27:10 CET 2017

Hi

Not sure if you can do something about this, I started to test this
option for accelerated speed on NAT module (fast path) and I don't
understand why is bothering the wireguard VPN, it should be active only
on NAT connections.

The problem is strange, the iperf3 speed test will do about ~300 mb/s on
WRT3200ACM router in bot direction (I think is my ISP limit for the two
peers) but if I want to make an SCCP/SIP phone call it will not always
connect or there will be some delay in doing it, also remote desktop
will disconnect and reconnect every ~5 seconds.

There is no NAT in the VPN, everything is routed by zebra deamon.

this is the forum discussion:
https://forum.lede-project.org/t/qualcomm-fast-path-for-lede/4582

this is the PR for LEDE : https://github.com/lede-project/source/pull/1269

Regards