Dealing with list volume

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Thu Nov 30 14:03:26 CET 2017

Hi guys,

Recently XDA learned about WireGuard, which has resulted in an influx
of teenagers writing in, sometimes with their mailing addresses, and
generally decreasing the overall quality of discussion here. As
WireGuard becomes more well known, this kind of thing is expected to
continue. I'd prefer for this list to stay one where it's easy to stay
up to date and "read every post". I'll be enabling some mailman
filters in the coming days to try and filter some things out and keep
things sane around here. If you all have any suggestions or requests
with regards to this, I'm happy to listen to them.

Sorry for the ruckus.

Regards,