I will mail you Wireguard stickers

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Thu Nov 30 13:39:48 CET 2017

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 9:16 AM,  <tomli at tomli.me> wrote:

> Please stop.
> Now hundreds of people just knew your personal address, and it's a
> physical one. It has also been archived online permanently for everyone
> on the Internet to look for.
> I'm just a normal user and a reader of this list, so I perhaps I would
> like to come and visit you if I am going to the States

No need to be overly aggressive, but I agree this is a problem. I
suspect the recent introduction of WireGuard to a forum called "XDA",
which is generally frequented by teenagers, has resulted in the uptick
in these kinds of accidents.

I'll try to make a filter for the mailing list to reduce the amount of
these emails that clutter your inboxes. Sorry about this all!