wireguard bypass question

Ryan McGee rwm.pc.repair at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 03:00:00 CEST 2017

So I set up the VPN using Mullvad's guad here:
https://mullvad.net/guides/running-wireguard-router/

I've tried vpnbypass filling out just the domain "/netflix.com/vpnbypass"
then I also tried adding the port ranges, IPs and ports found at:
https://backlothelp.netflix.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000257627-What-are-Netflix-s-Aspera-IP-Addresses-and-Port-Ranges-

Nothing seems to work as netflix still sees me going through a VPN.

I've rebooted the router after making changes to vpnbypass just to be safe.

The only thing I can think of is maybe the firewall settings in the Mullvad
guide but I really don't know enough about this kind of stuff. I can follow
guides and how-tos, but that is about the end of it =)