wireguard bypass question

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Fri Oct 6 03:04:19 CEST 2017

On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 3:00 AM, Ryan McGee <rwm.pc.repair at gmail.com> wrote:
> So I set up the VPN using Mullvad's guad here:
> https://mullvad.net/guides/running-wireguard-router/
> The only thing I can think of is maybe the firewall settings in the Mullvad
> guide but I really don't know enough about this kind of stuff. I can follow
> guides and how-tos, but that is about the end of it =)

That guide is horrible. I wouldn't recommend following it.

> Nothing seems to work as netflix still sees me going through a VPN.

Try adding /zx2c4.com/vpnbypass as well as 192.95.5.67, reboot, and
then try to visit zx2c4.com/ip. See then which IP it returns.

If this doesn't work, can you send the output of:

iptables-save
ip rule show all
ip route show table all
ip addr show