Fixing wg-quick's DNS= directive with a hatchet

Geo Kozey geokozey at mailfence.com
Fri Oct 27 00:01:50 CEST 2017

No, with fixed resolv.conf pointing to local namserver only there would be no DNS resolution as your cache has to come from somewhere. I'm talking specifically about local nameserver without external connectivity but I think users may want to use their own static nameservers with dynamic one which they get from wg for whatever reason. Having to chose one over another as only possibility isn't best solution IMO.

G.K.