Bird OSPF Problems

Zsolt Hegyi hegyi.mokka at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 12:31:49 CEST 2018

Hi Cedric,

As far as I know, wireguard doesn't support multicasts yet, which OSPF uses
for neighbor discovery. The reason why BGP works is because it uses unicast
TCP packets as means of communication.

To get around this, try telling BIRD that your wireguard interface is an
NBMA network (or a point-to-point link).

vista