On redhat 7.4 wireguard not working
kedia.vikas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 00:01:13 CEST 2018
Just when I thought it worked here are more problems:
The steps I followed were:
2. yum install iproute-4.6.0-1.fc25.x86_64.rpm
I installed from fc25 since rhel7 does not have an upgraded iproute package.
3. After installing the iproute 4.6 I do NOT get the error message:
"Error: argument "suppress_prefixlength" is wrong: Failed to parse rule
4. ifconfig shows the wg0 interface.
5. After approx 2 minutes my ssh connection to the machine over the LAN
(eth0) gets disconnected.
6. When I ssh back in to the machine, ifconfig does not show the wg0
Please help :(
On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 2:33 PM, Vikas <kedia.vikas at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you Jason. Your response is very appreciated along with your work
on the wireguard project.
> 1. Is there a minimum version of iproute2 that is needed?
> 2. Can that be mention in the dependency.
> 3. I installed from source and from the suggested rpm method at
https://www.wireguard.com/install/ would it be possible to check for
version for iproute2 and fail with a error message,
> On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 2:10 PM, Jason A. Donenfeld <Jason at zx2c4.com>
>> You need a newer version of iproute2.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the WireGuard