Using WireGuard with Kubernetes

Tom Denham tom at tigera.io
Wed Apr 25 19:54:06 CEST 2018

I was wondering if anyone had any experience using WireGuard with
Kubernetes? I see that the WireGuard website says "Ready for Containers"
but the model it describes sounds like it would work for adding WireGuard
to a single container (putting the wg interface in the container itself).
If I have many containers on a host, and many containers on a host, and I
want them all to be able to communicate with each other using WireGuard,
then I would need to create many different WireGuard interfaces and
presumably they would all need their own independent config. It doesn't
feel like this would scale to 100's of hosts and tens of thousands of
containers.

I'm interested in hearing people's thoughts and ideas on this
Thanks
Tom