wireguard-go foreground mode broken on Linux

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Thu Dec 6 17:40:58 CET 2018

On Thu, Dec 6, 2018 at 5:37 PM Jason A. Donenfeld <Jason at zx2c4.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 6, 2018 at 5:31 PM Chris Branch <cbranch at cloudflare.com> wrote:
> > Your solution is the same one I tried, but I wasn't yet convinced it was the right one. I'll take it though!
>
> Did you run into issues with it? Or had particular doubts I should consider?

In case it helps in understanding this, the condition I'm trying to
enforce, rather than the hack that the fix commit removed, is that
rwcancel alone is responsible for calling SetNonblock, and after
rwcancel is instantiated, nobody calls .Fd() ever again, but instead
relies on the stored tun.fd member for access.