Android and Manjaro road warriors behind dynamic IP addresses/Carrier Grade NAT?

Markus Grundmann markus at activezone.de
Sat Dec 29 13:53:06 CET 2018

Hi Renne,

for this reason I use a jump server based on SSH in the middle of the
nodes.

<snip>
[authorized_keys]
no-port-forwarding,no-X11-forwarding,command="~/bin/poll .my-ip ; cat
~/.remote-ip" ssh-rsa AAAAB3N ...
</snap>

After you have received the IP addresses you can use "wg" to set the new
endpoint address on both nodes. The small script named "/bin/poll" uses
the environment variables of SSH to wrote the current IP into a file.

Best regards,
Markus