Android and Manjaro road warriors behind dynamic IP addresses/Carrier Grade NAT?

Rene 'Renne' Bartsch, B.Sc. Informatics ml at bartschnet.de
Sat Dec 29 14:49:56 CET 2018

Hi Markus,

that's what I thought about, too. It means to add another authentication system (SSH) and fiddle around on Android smartphones.

Is there any way for Wireguard peers with static IP addresses to push endpoint information of all connected peers to all other peers?
Or at least a hook which allows to dump changing endpoints into a file in real-time?

The optimal solution would be to integrate something like https://github.com/manuels/wireguard-p2p (DHT + hole punching techniques) into Wireguard itself.

Addressing by public keys and resolving IP-addresses/ports by a DHT would even make Wireguard John-Doe-compatible. ;-)

Regards,

Renne