passtos patch

Eric Light eric at ericlight.com
Thu Jan 18 22:10:29 CET 2018

Hi all,

Wearing my 'Wireguard enthusiast who doesn't know *that* much about crypto, and only uses WG as an end-user'  hat:

It sounds to me like additional complexity, additional code, and additional information leakage, for what seems to be a relatively uncommon scenario, which by the sounds of things could be addressed with fwmark.

Are any of those observations incorrect?

A: http://five.sentenc.es