Update: exempting two things from WireGuard tunneling

Nicholas Joll najoll at posteo.net
Mon Mar 5 19:59:24 CET 2018

Dear List

    I've tried all sorts of things to answer my own question (the
question I asked the list a little while ago; my initial e-mail is
appended below) but to no avail. However, I've found something, on the
Wireguard list itself, which looks as though it may help - but I do not
understand it well enough. Might anyone help? The material I found is
located here: https://marc.info/?l=wireguard&m=148813372820847&w=2

Yours

Nicholas