Allowed IPs Toggling

Steve Gilberd steve at erayd.net
Thu Mar 15 19:55:40 CET 2018

 > WireGuard *does* support overlapping ranges of AllowedIPs on different
peers. It
> doesn't support having *identical* ranges of AllowedIPs on different
peers,
> which was the situation here. (You're correct, there's no concept of a
metric.)

Oh good - looks like I just misunderstood your ordinal email then; I
thought you were saying that any situation with multiple routes to a single
IP was unsupported. Thanks for clarifying :-).

Cheers,
Steve

--

Cheers,

*Steve Gilberd*
Erayd LTD *·* Consultant
*Phone: +64 4 974-4229 **·** Mob: +64 27 565-3237*
*PO Box 10019 The Terrace, Wellington 6143, NZ*