wg0 packets not being routed? FIXED!

Andy Dorman adorman at ironicdesign.com
Fri May 4 04:53:46 CEST 2018

On 5/3/18 7:15 PM, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote:
> ip route add 192.168.100.0/24 dev wg0

Thank you everyone, that was it. Once I added an explicit route for the
remote IP block on each server it ALL worked (and latency is pretty
good, under 30ms over about a 10-hop route).

Somehow I had gotten the idea that the setup was more complicated if I
used the same IP block on both ends of the VPN. I am pretty sure I did
NOT get that from the wireguard.com web site. When I find the doc that
mislead me I will work with the author to make it clearer for a nube
like me.

Thank you again.

--
Andy