Issues with WireGuard on Android (with kernel module)

Davide Depau davide at depau.eu
Fri May 4 11:49:31 CEST 2018

Hi Jason,
I've already extracted the configs generated by the app: my phone is rooted
and I found them in /data.
Anyway I learned a few days ago that my university's wifi blocks traffic by
protocol: though the UDP port I'm using for WireGuard I'm using is
technically open, their firewall apparently analyzes the frames and,
finding unexpected encrypted traffic, filters it.
I'll change the server port to OpenVPN's, which is also open and hopefully
won't look suspicious, and do some more checks.

Thank you
Davide