WG interface to ipv4

ѽ҉ᶬḳ℠ vtol at gmx.net
Sat May 5 19:53:37 CEST 2018

I am not asking to castrate WG in any way and suppose you are referring
likely to WG clients when citing a roaming scenario, at least my servers
are not roaming.

And on a server I prefer tight control over what is happening with the
network. Hence, it would be good to have an option (enhancing WG) in the
settings/configuration:

- choose ip protocol version - ipv4 or or ipv6 or both
- bind WG to either iface(s) or subnet(s)

I trust that such is available and common practice with other VPN apps.