Simple Shell Script for "Status Monitoring" your WireGuard

Markus Grundmann markus at activezone.de
Mon Nov 26 18:33:42 CET 2018

Hi!

I'm new to WireGuard and a formerly user with some experiences on
OpenVPN with complex setups but sometimes (I believe) a tools must be
changed ;-)

Now my environment will be migrated to WireGuard and I have wrote a
little shell script to get a status page for my peerings.

If you are interested on this script please visit the following site:

https://activezone.de/wireguard/

A screenshot let you know what type of information the script offers as
HTML output on your webserver. My WireGuard server has no WWW interface
but I connecting from a webserver to the system with WireGuard over SSH
by a simple CGI and then I fetch the output of a script named
"wireguardinfo". However! Use/modify it on your own risk and I hope some
users of WireGuard have some benefits on this script.

Thank you for WireGuard. A easy to configure VPN solution!

--
Best regards,
Markus

Better Privacy with PGP encrypted Mail: http://activezone.de/pgp/
Fingerprint: 58C5 8BAF 6FCE B24F 1881 B5B8 F2A8 E1D0 484B 0054
Threema ID: 7ZRET2JY

„Wer die Freiheit aufgibt um Sicherheit zu gewinnen,
 der wird am Ende beides verlieren.“ -- Benjamin Franklin