Connection issues with Google Fi

Lane Russell lanerussell at protonmail.com
Thu Sep 27 19:23:04 CEST 2018

I believe I'm using the userspace implementation. I have stock Android on my Nexus 6P and installed the WireGuard app from Google Play.

I am able to consistently replicate the issue by bringing the WireGuard tunnel up while connected to cellular only, then connecting to WiFi.

Log 1: After bringing up tunnel on cellular, then roaming to Wifi
https://s3.amazonaws.com/pyrahex-misc/logs/wireguard-log_1_cellular2wifi.txt

Log 2: After connecting to WiFi, I restarted the WireGuard tunnel
https://s3.amazonaws.com/pyrahex-misc/logs/wireguard-log_2_restart_tunnel.txt

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.