Connection issues with Google Fi

Lane Russell lanerussell at protonmail.com
Fri Sep 28 06:38:57 CEST 2018

Interesting, now that I have a better chance to look at this, I see that the logs show:

Failed to send data packet write udp6 [::]:49896->[2607:7700:0:8::48ca:860f]:51820

This is interesting because the DNS name my client interface is pointed at does not have a AAAA record.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.