macOS/darwin kernel module (kext)

Benjamin Zarzycki ben at zarzycki.org
Tue Apr 16 02:30:25 CEST 2019

Hi Folks,

I'm new to the mailing list and community.  If I missed some rules or
otherwise commit a faux pas, please let me know.

I searched the mailing list archives and didn't find any discussion of a
MacOS/darwin kernel module (kext) for WireGuard.  I see it was implemented
using Apple's Network Extension API in the wireguard-ios repository and
there's the wireguard-go implementation as well.

I'm not an expert. Would anyone care to share their thoughts/opinions on
using Darwin's Network Kernel Extensions to implement WireGuard?

Thanks,
Ben