hello all

Ian Morris Nieves imnieves at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 06:49:37 CEST 2019

hi all, my name is Ian Morris Nieves.  I am on day 2 of my wg trip.
i have a simple tunnel going between an osx server and an osx client.

i am using the osx app in the app store.

question, is this app intended primarily as a client (and not a server)?
i ask because i was unable to find any .conf output from the GUI… i would need such .conf output to launch wg via launchd at system startup… especially since the gui has no “launch at startup” checkbox.

and so it seems that I can use the app on the client side, but for the server I am going to need to start using the wg command line… is that about correct?

either way, where is the osx app storing the tunnel data?

Best,
Ian