Wireguard-rs implementation

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Sun Aug 25 17:49:37 CEST 2019

On Sun, Aug 25, 2019 at 9:47 AM Claude Richoux <crichoux at janestreet.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
> I am reimplementing the noise protocol, and I decided to test against wireguard-rs to check my KDFs. After some confusion, I noticed that the Blake2s HMAC function is incorrect (it disagrees with pycryptodome, openssl, and Cloudflare's BoringTun implementation). I guess I'm just wondering what the status is on wireguard-rs? I saw it on git, so I assumed it was working, but maybe not?

Mathias is hard at work on wireguard-rs, so there are likely all sorts
of broken or unfinished things in there. The good news is that its
development finally has some great momentum. The not as good news is
that you'll have to wait a tad bit longer for it to be complete.

https://www.wireguard.com/repositories/ has the status of each of our
projects, by the way.