AW: Hyper-V 2019: unable to create wintun device: no interfaces found

news at lindenberg.one news at lindenberg.one
Sun Aug 25 21:04:12 CEST 2019

The script is probably more efficient but significantly less consumable to me (I would not be willing to try to translate this to windows) then ping -c1 || pull down and up I read somewhere else. Actually I have some more cases in my script, but cannot include them because the client is sleeping (and the router has an issue with wol right now). I guess my script is less adaptable and supports just one client, but does the trick.
Please, please, please - there must be a better place to do this automatically without extra scripting..
Thanks, Joachim