[Feature Request] Add ability to exclude subnets from AllowedIPs

Aryn Starr whereislelouch at icloud.com
Sun Aug 25 22:26:45 CEST 2019

I haven’t tested that allowedIPs approach actually. I’ll take a look at that python wrapper, thanks.
I don’t know much about iptables and routing. I think learning it sufficiently will take quite some time? Or are there some tutorials around?
I also actually use WireGuard with macOS (though I occasionally use it on Linux, too).