dynamic reload of configuration file

Raffaele Spazzoli rspazzol at redhat.com
Mon Feb 18 14:51:38 CET 2019

Samuel,

I read that section of the docs. it doesn't explain the behavior of those
commands on an already "warm" wireguard device (i.e. while the device is in
up state).

M. Dietrich,

the add conf may work when adding a node, but I also need something when
removing a node of the mesh.

two questions:
1. If initialize a wireguard device with a configuration file and then
update the file will the configuration be updated?
2. if I run the set-conf command on an already initialized wiredguard
device, will the configuration be updated without losing the current (and
still existing after the new configuration) connections?

Thanks,
Raffaele

Raffaele Spazzoli
Senior Architect - OpenShift <https://www.openshift.com>, Containers