dynamic reload of configuration file

Lonnie Abelbeck lists at lonnie.abelbeck.com
Mon Feb 18 15:56:03 CET 2019

Raffaele, typing "wg help" should answer many of your questions:
--
# wg help
Usage: wg <cmd> [<args>]

Available subcommands:
  show: Shows the current configuration and device information
  showconf: Shows the current configuration of a given WireGuard interface, for use with `setconf'
  set: Change the current configuration, add peers, remove peers, or change peers
  setconf: Applies a configuration file to a WireGuard interface
  addconf: Appends a configuration file to a WireGuard interface
  genkey: Generates a new private key and writes it to stdout
  genpsk: Generates a new preshared key and writes it to stdout
  pubkey: Reads a private key from stdin and writes a public key to stdout
You may pass `--help' to any of these subcommands to view usage.

# wg set --help
--

Lonnie