Load Balancing and policy routing with Wireguard

Alexago alexago at alexago.xyz
Sun Feb 17 16:09:06 CET 2019

So, I tried to configure these two interfaces:

interface: wg1

  public key: my_public_key1

  private key: (hidden)

  listening port: 51820

peer: public_key_server1

  endpoint: ip_server1:51820

  allowed ips: 0.0.0.0/0

and

interface: wg2

  public key: my_public_key2

  private key: (hidden)

  listening port: 51821

peer: public_key_server2

  endpoint: ip_server2:51821

  allowed ips: 0.0.0.0/0

but only one Wireguard interfaces is online (handshake on both).

Where is my mistake?

Thanks