DNS name resolution should not be done during configuration parsing.

Eryk Wieliczko eryk at wieliczko.ninja
Sun Feb 17 13:47:36 CET 2019

That fix is a hack. There simply shouldn't be ANY checking if the domain/port is correct in config.c.
If someone wants to use "nonexistentdomain.nonexistenthost.nonexistenttld:41342", WireGuard should not complain about it.

Of course, it should still check if the port number is < 65535. But leave the domain alone and check it only during connection.