binary module for arch?

Jordan Glover Golden_Miller83 at protonmail.ch
Tue Jan 1 13:44:51 CET 2019

On Monday, December 31, 2018 5:11 PM, John <graysky at archlinux.us> wrote:

> My recommendation is to change the wording under the command on your
> install page to something like: "Users of the distro provided kernels
> (linux and linux-lts) may download the requisite corresponding
> precompiled wireguard module. Users of custom kernels will require the
> wireguard-dkms package and corresponding kernel headers to compile the
> module."

This isn't strictly true as there are distro provided kernels
(linux-hardened and linux-zen) which don't have wireguard binary modules
available. Below would be more appropriate:

"Users of linux and linux-lts kernels may download the requisite
corresponding precompiled wireguard module. Users of other kernels will
require the wireguard-dkms package and corresponding kernel headers to
compile the module."

Jordan