how would one go about building an admin frontend?

John Accoun jsonacc at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 01:09:59 CET 2019

> Why not use an existing solution (e.g. puppet et al)? The capability is
already there,

No. It's not. Notice that I did mention that the devices would call a
server to register themselves. In fact, the whole problem I am trying to
solve is providing connectivity to peers behind NATs and connected from
unknown locations. Being able to just ssh'ing into a peer is the end goal
itself, not the starting point.

But let's please not get off topic. I think I was clear in what I asked.