Running Wireguard on a switch

Vincent Wiemann vincent.wiemann at ironai.com
Sat Jul 27 14:49:19 CEST 2019

Hi Baptiste,

the problem with switches is often that they have closed-source drivers
for hardware NAT etc. Thus it's not really that funny to hack them.
If every driver they use is FOSS, you could easily add OpenWrt support for it and
then everything is update-proof. Until then I rather hook an Intel NUC
or a router with IPQ401x processor to the switch for doing WireGuard.

Regards,

Vincent Wiemann