cant connect to wireguard when router connected to a vpn service

David Kerr david at kerr.net
Thu Mar 7 09:04:44 CET 2019

I'm a little confused as to the network architecture.  Are your running a
wireguard VPN inside of your OpenVPN?  Or do you have two VPN's connecting
into your host independently?  Either way, the first thing I would look at
is your ip route tables.  You need to make sure that packets that arrive on
one interface (e.g. wg0) are replied to over that same interface and are
not directed out somewhere else by virtue of the default route pointing
elsewhere.

David